As an ICCAC member, you are able to receive the following member benefits:
- Website - The ICCAC website contains a members only directory, member resources and access to discounted registration rates. The members only directory includes: webinars, discussion forum, podcasts&presentations, newsletter archive, mentorship application, photo gallery
- Webinars - ICCAC holds periodic webinars with CEU credits available for FREE to all ICCAC members.
- Annual Meeting – Your ICCAC membership includes registration fees to the annual meeting. Details about the meeting will be sent to you prior to the meeting date.
- eNewsletters – As a member, you will receive the ICCAC e-newsletters that contain updates on the association, articles written by fellow MCS professionals and other timely news.
- Mentoring Program - To offer VAD Coordinators quality support that leads to growth and independence.
ICCAC has two membership types:
Active Members - Active membership shall be open to all Mechanical Circulatory Support Device (VAD) Coordinators, Advanced Practice Nurses, Registered Nurses, Perfusionists, Clinical Engineers, Research Coordinators, Physicians and Surgeons whose primary clinical/professional focus is the treatment of late-stage heart failure through the implementation of mechanical circulatory assist device technology, and those in related medical, commercial and regulatory areas. Each Active member shall be eligible to hold office and serve on Committees and shall have one (1) vote at any Committee or membership meeting during the fiscal year for which he/she is a member in good standing, present, and voting.
Corporate Members – Corporate membership shall be open to all members of industry who share an interest in and commitment to the field of Mechanical Circulatory Support. Corporate members will be non-voting, non-office-holding members of the consortium.
Individuals may join ICCAC at two different rates - one including registration to the Annual Meeting and one that does NOT include registration to the annual meeting. Membership fees are annually based on when you join the ICCAC and are nonrefundable
- Active Membership (WITH annual meeting registration) – $258.00 USD
- Active Membership (without annual meeting registration) – $158.00 USD