MISSION OF THE INTERNATIONAL MENTORING PROGRAM
To offer VAD Coordinators quality support that leads to growth and independence. Our philosophy involves collaboration with those we serve: VAD patients, VAD teams, communities, and professional organizations to name a few. And it is with this we continue to apply collaboration to the mentoring program in working as a dyad to innovate, energize, and offer support to the VAD Coordinator. The goal to grow, empower, and share ideas is extremely important to ICCAC and this too is reflected in our mentoring program.
OUR GOALS ARE TO
- Help VAD Coordinators to develop their professional careers.
- Promote the highest possible quality of care to VAD patients throughout the world by enriching knowledge.
- Increase international collaboration in research in the field of VADs.
BECOME A MENTEE
- Mentees must be active members of the ICCAC and may reside inside or outside the United States.
- Complete the in Mentee form in full.
- Attach a copy of your up-to-date curriculum vitae including full bibliography (list of publications) if applicable, and photograph.
Please contact Rasha Adam, ICCAC International Mentoring Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AS A MENTEE HERE
BECOME A MENTOR
BECOME A MENTOR
Mentors are senior members of who volunteered to participate in the program. Mentors must:
- Be active members of ICCAC.
- Agree to a 1-year commitment to the program.
- Have adequate time and resources to commit time to the developmental needs of the mentee.
Mentees will be matched with a suitable mentor based on mutual interests:
- Mentors will be assigned only one mentee at a time.
- Mentors/ Mentees are expected to maintain regular communication via email or other electronic mean.